Sustainability at Rubberfashion.de
Sustainability is increasingly becoming the mission of everyone who inhabits this planet. It means the symbiosis between the needs of the present and the ability not to endanger future generations. Through a thoughtful and thoughtful approach, we - and later our children - can achieve a quality of life without depleting the planet. A sustainable society must focus on social values and responsibility, and focus on environmental protection and the dynamic balance of human and natural systems.
Why is sustainability necessary?
Our planet's ecosystems would collapse and dry up over time if sustainable choices were not made. If the crackdown continues, fossil fuels could run out, many animal species could become irrevocably extinct, and the atmosphere could be irreparably damaged. The cleanliness of air, water and earth is also increasingly becoming the focus of sustainable considerations.
What cornerstones support sustainability?
Environment, economy and social affairs - this is what the core idea of sustainability is based on, which is gaining in importance for companies and their efforts. Environmental protection is an important factor for ecological sustainability. The reduction of carbon, water consumption, rot-free packaging, wasteful processes in the supply chains - these are points that also enrich a company, because the implementation could save costs and be financially advantageous.
An employer is also sustainable in the social aspects. He maintains an ethical approach to employees, interest groups and the community in which the company operates. Fair pay is just as important as family-friendly working hours.
One of the simplest forms of sustainability is profitability for a company, because it wants to be profitable and generate income. On the one hand, competitiveness should be maintained, but on the other hand, it shouldn't become the most important thing for every cent. Finding a balance here, staying in tune with the elements and still making a profit is arguably a company's greatest challenge and responsibility when it comes to sustainability.
Rubberfashion.de and its responsibility for sustainability
All of these considerations are a personal matter close to our hearts, not just an entrepreneurial one. Saving valuable resources and saving valuable energy for the sake of the natural environment has long been a conscious goal of ours in terms of sustainability. We are doing everything we can to make our contribution in this regard.
Which concrete measures does Rubberfashion.de use for environmental protection and sustainability?
- We only use recycled paper internally
- The boxes from internal goods logistics are reused
- No printing of invoices and delivery notes
- We use purely functional packaging and do not use expensive or printed packaging for shipping our items
- We also refrain from filling material, inserts and other outer packaging material, wherever applicable
- recyclable paper tape is used
- Only paper and cardboard packaging is used for shipping. Exception: air cushion envelope for some international shipments
- Use of optimized packaging to send as little air as possible
- Further processing of articles with optical defects to 2nd choice products
- Family-friendly working hours and fair payment for our employees
If you have any questions about sustainability in our company, you are welcome to contact us at any time.