- SUITABLE AS A GIFT: Do you want to surprise your wife? Does your wife like erotic outfits? Does she like to combine stockings, dresses, catsuits and costumes with gloves? Suitable for both women and men
- FETISH FASHION: Ideal as a latex glove for a Catwoman costume/dominatrix outfit/sexy lingerie/carnival/Halloween/cosplay costume or as classic, festive evening gloves for that special moment of eroticism
- FETISH SEX TOYS: Short latex gloves are an absolute must-have for beginners as well as seasoned professionals, just like masks, panties, socks and catsuits. Also suitable as a fisting glove. The 0.8 mm heavy latex version is suitable for advanced users
- ATTENTION: Please refer to the size chart in the pictures. The item is not chlorinated, but is slightly powdered and therefore appears matte when delivered. To maintain the shine, treat with silicone oil. No rolled edges. Item length may vary
The gloves reach just above the wrist and fit tightly. The article has drip noses on the fingers and can have air bubbles between the fingers.
- molded Latex
- consistent and homogeneous material thickness
- no rolled edge
- very comfortable to wear and optimal fit
- special finished surface
- lightly powdered, shiny even without silicone oil
The surface finish of our products is treated in a special way to give our products an awesome shine. This surface refinement process preserves all the properties of the latex.
The treatment is not to be mixed up with chlorination - by chlorination the smell and properties of latex are changed!
A thin layer of talcum powder on the inside and outside makes it easier to put on and take off. When putting on and taking off long / sharp fingernails, jewellery or other pointed objects should be avoided!
Clean the inside and outside of your clothes in the bathtub with lukewarm water and a few drops of mild detergent. Rinse clothes with clear water and hang them up with the outside for drying. Afterwards you can treat the article with talcum powder or silicone oil and store it. latex is very sensitive to heat, dryness and UV rays. Store your latex clothing in a dark, dry place. Never store different colours directly together or avoid contact with metal, this can lead to discolouration. If your latex clothing is not used for a longer period of time, it should be treated with a care product (e.g. silicone oil). Only use silicone or water-based lubricants and care products (e.g. silicone oil) - no vasilines.