- SUITABLE AS A GIFT: Do you want to surprise your husband? Your husband likes hoods / masks / latex masks and likes to combine latex socks, latex gloves, latex shirt or shirt in a set
- FETISH FASHION: Combine your fetish clothing or lingerie with this shiny latex mask or for your patent and leather outfit. Suitable as a rubber mask or slave mask for adults/men
- FETISH SEX GAME STUFF: The latex men's head mask belongs in every wardrobe. This tight rubber full mask is an absolute basic for beginners and professionals. The mask does not have a zipper
- SHINY SURFACE: Latex is compatible with all water- and silicone-based lubricants. The surface of the sexy latex mask is similar to wetlook / PVC / leather / varnish and shines slightly when treated with silicone oil
- ATTENTION: Please note the measurement table in the pictures. The rubber mask is not chlorinated, lightly powdered and therefore appears matt upon delivery. To maintain the shine, treat with latex silicone oil. The face mask is very tight and fits small heads up to 58cm forehead circumference
The latex mask has perforated breathing openings. There is a risk of suffocation if used improperly.
- dipped material
- uniform and homogeneous material thickness
- very comfortable to wear and optimal fit
- refined surface
- lightly powdered, shine easily even without silicone oil
The surface finishing of our products is carried out in a special way to give our products a great shine. This surface finishing process preserves all the properties of the latex.
The surface finishing process used is not the chlorination of latex - this changes the smell and properties of latex!
Dressing and undressing:
A thin layer of talcum powder on the inside and outside makes it easier to put on and take off. Avoid long/pointed fingernails, jewelry or other sharp objects when putting on and taking off!
Clean the clothes inside and out in the bathtub with lukewarm water and a few drops of mild detergent. Rinse the clothing with clean water and hang the clothing inside out to dry. You can then treat the item with talcum powder or silicone oil and store it. Latex is very sensitive to heat, dryness and UV rays. Therefore, store your latex clothing in a dark, dry place. Never store different colors together or avoid contact with metal, as this can cause discoloration. If your latex clothing is not going to be used for a long time, it should be treated with a care product (e.g. silicone oil). Only use silicone or water-based lubricants and care products (e.g. silicone oil) - no petroleum jelly.